Monday, October 3, 2011

Smiles :)

Today
was

ENCOURAGING.

Encouraging because great things happened.
Encouraging because I still have
MUCH to improve in.
Encouraging because I am blessed beyond measure
with words of truth.
Truth that came to me all through the weekend as I listened
to the words of wonderful prophets

HERE:

Listen to one
just ONE.
I dare you ;)

I'll share more about my FAVORITES from Conference later.
There are OH so many!

Tonight so many things are zipping through this head of mine.....

Elder Fotu leaves for Seattle in the morning
and he gets to call home!
Oh how I would give anything to be there when that phone rings
to hear his voice and laugh.
I miss him.
But I'm SO very excited for him at the same time.

I have a golf tournament in the morning,
and I should probably be sleeping
but blogging will suffice

I wish I were in Seattle,
because my future BYU golf team is there right now.
and MAYBE for other reasons too ;)
but I guess God knows all!

Midterms are about here...
which MEANS
I'M HALF WAY there :)
and also means
23 credits worth of midterms is bound to require
LOTS of ice cream
and probably diet coke
with lime of course!

All these things and SO much more
cross my mind
continually.
All through out the day I get anxious over
SO MANY THINGS!
But
every day I am able to find strength in the little things
and every day I'm able to take one step at a time.
This strength is not that of my own
it's most certainly
from above
and how truly grateful I am for every ounce of it.

If you need some today,
I hope you will get on your knees as ask for it!
A loving father is waiting
and when you call
he will answer.

His encouragement has blessed me today
and I know he will do the same for you

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment