Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mother Dear, I LOVE you SO!



So... I really LOVE the one like this that says

Keep Calm
and
Carry on.

But sometimes
(actually more often than not)
I
Freak out
and
call my Mom
It's just my go to
keeping calm is not really in my nature
BUT
it is something I work at on a daily basis :)
and I'm getting better
due to the help and extreme patience of my wonderful Mother.
I honestly do not know what I ever did
to deserve such an amazing Mother
I'm thinking Heavenly Father knew how needy I would be here on earth
and he decided he had better send me to someone beyond wonderful
in order for me to have even the slightest chance at success.
In any case no matter how it all came about,
I am ever grateful for his wisdom....

There are no words to fully describe my mother
from the time I was a little girl
my favorite part of the week was getting to go to the grocery store
with my Mom
and since then the joy in our outings together has never faded
I can tell my her
EVERYTHING
but usually I don't even have to
because she already knows.
But even though she knows all
as Mothers always do
She still listens with open ears, and a heart of gold
she lets me vent, and complain
wine, cry, and laugh
then cry a little more.
Mind you she has 11 other Fotu's
plus my Dad which equals 3
and a grandbaby to worry about
yet she still finds a large amount of time for her homesick 21 yr. old

This last week the homesick bug hit hard
it was late on a Friday night
and I couldn't sleep
I had already talked to my Mom earlier in the day
and didn't want to bother her again with my pitiful homesickness...
But there I sat on my bed
a thousand miles away from home
probably on facebook or something of the sort
when my phone rang
and of course it was
My Mother
words cannot describe the joy that filled me
we talked for over an hour
about nothing really
just to pass the time
but every second of it meant all the world to me....

How grateful I am for a Mother who cares
a Mother who knows
a Mother who is selfless
and a Mother like mine.

I only hope that someday I can become JUST LIKE HER.

I Love you Mom

Always and Forever
xoxo
Selu Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment