It rained today,
POURED,
buckets and buckets.
Made me miss home
Made me wanna snuggle up and drink hot cocoa
with french bread of course
Just like my Dad always does.
But instead I went for a run
I ran and ran and ran
til my shoes were full of water
and my eyes were filled with tears.
Some days are harder than others
some trials are steeper still
some people are patient and cheerful
while others simply break in the face of fear.
Life isn't meant to be simple
nor is it just easy breezy
But the moments when God sends you his love
through something as simple as rain
makes you realize that
He cares
and he cries sometimes too.
He feels your heartaches
knows your worries and wonders.
The things that matter to YOU
matter to HIM!
Keep Dreaming. Keep Smiling. Keep trying.
I'll be right there with ya :)




No comments:
Post a Comment