Monday, October 24, 2011

Happiness.?


Let me just put this out there
if you are ever considering taking more than 18 credits
BE ABSOLUTELY SURE that your end goal is
TOTALLY and COMPLETELY
worth it!!!
Because if it isn't
you are gonna want to rip out every hair on your head.
Who am I kidding!?
My goal is totally worth it and I already have a bald spot!

Okay,
all kidding aside
I would not ever ReCoMmEnd
you
or anyone else
to take 23 credits.
It's death
and playing a sport on top of that
=
double death

BUT
I will tell you this
YOU CAN DO IT!

While beginning this whole process I had person
after person, after person
tell me that I was crazy
that I would fail
and that It was impossible.

And I'm telling you
they were ALL WRONG.

When you want something so badly
and you have the Lord on your side
you WILL NOT Fail.
I have learned this in a very real and personal way
over these last few weeks
and I am telling
YOU

He will strengthen you
He will guide you
and he will carry you when you can no longer stand

When doubt and fear and worry start to creep in
He will wipe it ALL away.

And when you think he has no time for your simple little worries
He will make you a believer once again!

God wants us to be Happy
YES you saw right!
God WANT US to Be HAPPY!
Now,
this does not mean our road to Happiness will be easy
or that we will always know which way to go without a doubt.....
But he knows each of us
our wants
our desires
and our needs
and he will fill our lives with these things
and SO much more!

So
what makes You happy?
Are you moving towards or away from that happiness?
and when you are trying to get there
are you Happy?
Just something to think about :)
more about my happiness to come




xoxo
Always and Forever
Selu Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment