
It's her birthday today.
and no words are enough......
All who know her
will agree with me
when I say that she is the most selfless and caring person
in the world.
I can truly say
that
NEVER
No, not once
have I ever heard her speak badly of someone
NEVER.
She does not complain
even though she could almost always find something
worth complaining over
but she doesn't
As I recount the last 21 years of my life
there is not a single moment among those years
that my Mom wasn't a part of
in some way, shape, or form
I've always been a Daddy's girl
I clung to him at all times when I was little
and usually when I cried I wanted my Dad.
But over the years
she has become the one to wipe away my tears
and pick me up when all goes wrong.
As I think back
I know that I never appreciated her enough....
Moving away from Home has made me realize
just how much she is a part of my everyday life
and just how much she means to me.
Her love gives me strength
Her courage inspires me
Her patience astounds me
and her example is one that I can only hope to follow
I am so grateful for her never ending love
and patience
There have been many times when I was far from deserving that love
but she NEVER stopped.
My greatest hope is to someday become like her
So
To my Dearest Mother,
Happy Happy Birthday
I love you more than you will ever know
and
I'm grateful the Lord knew
how badly I needed a mother like you.
Although I'm not with you on your special day
you've been in my mind all along
and I know it won't be long til I am home once again.
Thank you for loving me
for loving my Father
and for loving the Lord.
You are Hero
my heart and my soul
and I love you with all that I am!
Thank you for being you
Happy Happy Birthday
xoxo
Always and Forever
Selu Marie



love this :)
ReplyDelete