Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love.


Sunday
was
LOVELY
it rained lots more
just in time for my drive to church
through the countryside.
One of the things I miss the most right now
is the sight of seasons changing!
There is just something simply heavenly about
this...




but today I saw just a glimpse of color in that Oklahoma Countryside
and it made me smile from the inside out :)
But you know what else made me smile today???

THIS

The thought of not having General Conference again for
SIX MONTHS
makes me so anxious.
So,
I decided to fully embrace these wonderful words as much as I possibly can
and this was one of my favorites.
Mostly because it reminded me of my own dear father
a man who I can hardly describe in words....
but to me
this quote sums up my father.

"The most important thing a Father can do for his Daughter,
is to LOVE
her Mother."

and I will forever be grateful to him for that


Love
is more than just a word.

Love is something so much more.

Love is painting a pregnant mothers toenails,
because she cannot reach them on her own.

Love is kissing owies better,
when band aids simply will not do.

Love is a father who always knows just what to say.

Love is baked in every home cooked and treat.

Love is hidden in a tear.

Love is smiling when we're sad
so that those around us won't feel bad.

Love is asking for forgiveness

Love is learning how to give

Love is sent through ink and paper

Love is given in a smile :)

Love is knowing that no matter where you are
there is someone praying just for you!

Love is something we think about everyday

Love can change a persons life

Love is sometimes expected more than given

Love is braiding a roommates hair

Love is keeping sisters secrets

Love is EVERYTHING to me :)

Hope you've found some in your day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment