I keep saying my blogging habits will improve...
Well two posts in the same month is improvement enough for me :)
I'm now back at school in Oklahoma.... UGGHH!
missing home and REALLY missing my Family
BUT
Big But,
I get to come home SOON :)
and for good!
In December I will be
D-O-N-E
D-O-N-E
here!
And I couldn't be more excited.
I will officially Bleed BLUE
in January :)
and I'm not sure I've ever been more excited about something....
If there's one thing that this Oklahoma experience has given me
it's the fact that I LOVE UTAH!
I love the mountains
I love the people
I love the strength you feel by being surrounded
with so many others who uphold the values I believe in
I love that my family is there
and that they will always be there.
So......
as of now my life is completely consumed with
SCHOOL
SCHOOL
and more SCHOOL
with as much golf as physically possible
and everything else I need to survive.
23 credit hours is kicking my BOOTAY!
But it will be well worth it :)
Someday's I hit bumps in the road,
other days it's more like a brick wall
But on those days small heavenly blessings are sent my way
small yet meaning so MUCH!
One day this week it was this....
"Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
another day,
it was these lovelies.....
ALL of them

some days
are harder than others.
And some days
I don't even want crawl out of bed
BUT each day as I manage to fall out of bed
I find strength on my knees,
as I ask for help to get through the day
And without fail.
It always comes!
ALWAYS.
Love always,
Selu Marie
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment