Friday, September 9, 2011

My sweet Mischa Rae :)

One year ago Today
I held
Mischa Rae Loser
in my arms for the first time.

I remember how sweetly she smelled of Heaven
I had just moved away from home
and was attending my first year of school in Oklahoma
I missed my siblings
more than anything in the world
But that void was greatly filled with this little angel!

Going to see her and her parents on the weekends was something
I will forever be grateful for.
And the opportunity to
watch her first year of life has been simply precious!
I adore this little girl!
As do all who have the chance to hold her

here she is with Grandpa on her 1st Christmas


Valentines Day <3



Easter Sunday


Auntie Selu's 21st Birthday


My birthday present for the year :)


Weekend fishing trip :) just chillin like a big girl


Sundays with my Auntie Selu


Mischa and her beautiful Mommy


Very proud parents :)

This little girl has been such a joy in my life!
I love her with all my heart
and am so grateful to an ever so loving father in Heaven
who knew just what I needed
to get me through my time away from home.

Happy Happy Birthday Mischa Rae :)
I love you with ALL MY HEART!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment