I LOVE blogs
they really are the BEST!
If only I were a better blog keeper upper.
It's one of my goals :)
starting.... NOW
I cannot believe how quickly and abruptly summer came to an end
I guess it was even more dramatic because it meant an end to
many different things for me.....
A few of them being;
being home
having family nearby
golfing with my siblings
enjoying that fresh mountain breeze :)
having a 1 minute drive to church
cuddling with my little munchkins any time of the day
my mothers wonderful cooking
fathers long, but VERY constructive lectures
(which i really do miss! TRULY)
smothering niece Mischa with a gazillion kisses
laziness
bad eating habits
sleeping in
and probably the hardest above all....
saying "i'll see ya in two years!" to my very best friend
BUT
with endings there are always new beginnings
and good ones at that :)
-being back on a schedule
-golfing EVERY SINGLE DAY
-actually learning helpful things,
although sometimes I wonder whether any of my schoolwork
is actually retained in this noggin of mine....
-my skin LOVES this slightly humid Oklahoma air
-i get to listen to church music for approximately 2 hours,
every sunday as I drive to church and back :)
(it's actual quite relaxing and I find myself doing it throughout the week)
-working out & running EVERYDAY
which leads me to wanting better eating habits!
-my room seems to stay SO MUCH cleaner when I am not at home...
-I truly have such a greater appreciation for my parents and siblings
AND
although goodbyes or even cya laters are THE WORST THING EVER
my younger brother and best friend in the world
is starting a new adventure of his own
(more to come on that)
Anyways, before I left my dear mother
decided we needed family pictures taken before we all went
off on our adventures.
The LOVELY and AMAZZZZING
Chelsie Clarke
took our pictures.
CHECK HER OUT!
She is a sweetheart and as you will see, she does an
AWESOME job!
They turned out simply perfect
I actually want to just sit and look at them ALL THE TIME
here are a few of my favs....
this ONE being my absolute favorite!
called me biased,
but I just have the most handsome brothers and father
in the world
don't you agree?


How PRECIOUS is little Olivia?
(far left)
Oh she is gonna be a heartbreaker that one!
Just wishing they were still in Oklahoma with me :)
it would be this one.
It totally and completely captures my wonderful parents
you can tell they each adore each other
and always have
I hope to someday have this perfect love!
I can't believe how quickly everyone seems to grow up
everyday it seems someone if off on a new adventure
and everyday I thank my loving Father in Heaven for letting me
be a part of such a wonderful family!
I can't even imagine my life without ever single one of them.
Hope you are enjoying your new beginnings
and giving thanks for your treasures :)
I sure am.
xoxo











No comments:
Post a Comment