Before heading back to school I got to visit my
AMAZING & WONDERFUL
grandparents!
I so treasure the times I spend in their home
and the feelings I have with them are beyond words.
I feel so blessed to have them in my life
and I owe them the world for blessing me
with such a wonderful mother.
Here are a few highlights from the trip.....
Grandma picked me up from the airport and we went straight to the Beach :)

wouldn't have it any other way.


We also got to visit family members grave sites
at Rosecrans National Cemetery
The cemetery is GORGEOUS! I could have stayed for hours.

We made a visit to Wynola and Julian :)
also two of my favorite places.

Grandpa and I :)


And of course we went back to the beach....
there is just something about the ocean
it's almost as if time stops
and everything around you doesn't seem to matter


As you can tell we got pretty good at taking pictures or ourselves :)

As usual my time in San Diego was way too short
If I could, I would drop everything and just move to California for good
But I guess if I did I probably wouldnt appreciate my visits there as much as I do
Maybe someday.....
As for now I will forever treasure my moments with these wonderful people
I sure love them!
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment