Friday, June 24, 2011

NewNESS!!!


Holy Moly!
My Blogging has definitely
been neglected the last month and a half or so

BUT
this wouldn't be MY blog if there were not late updates.

Seems like time just flies by
ESPECIALLY when it's Summer :(
Summers are just NEVER long enough!

So......
here's the list of some of the main matters of Newness;

*I am officially an old maid. I can now gamble, purchase adult beverages,
and get my own hotel room ;)
Oh the joys of being 21

*I successfully finished my first year of College
AND......
(drumroll PLEASE!)
I made the Presidents Honor Roll
YES, you heard right! I, Selu Marie Fotu made the HONOR ROLL
don't worry I kinda shocked myself too :) but it sure felt good.

*Papa Fotu flew in to Oklahoma and drove me (and my car FULL of belongings)
back HOME Being home never felt SOOOOOO GOOD!
It literally makes me never want to leave....

*The first EVER Fotu Family Reunion was AMAZING!!!
It was so wonderful to see ALL my Fotu cousins :) can't wait til next year

*Garrett (my bestest friend in the World) has been called to serve as
a missionary of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
in the Seattle, Washington mission!
I am soooo very excited for the big goober :)
just cant quite figure out how I will function without him for 2 whole years

*Jacqueline and Mischa got to come see us for a little over 2 weeks
and Benj for a few days. It was SOOO much fun!
Makes me miss them even more.

Utah has finally decided to have a season besides winter
and summer has finally graced us with her 90 degree days.
I got my first sunburn in YEARS!
but don't worry, it's already turned to tan :)
I SOOO LOVE soaking up the sun
whether it be on the golf course or playing in the water with the siblings
there's just something about feeling the sunshine on your skin

Hope your summer is full of as much happiness as mine!
until next times friends
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment