Thursday, August 12, 2010

TiMe.

It's time.
Time to say goodbyes.
Time for tears.
Tears of Sadness and Love.
Tears that do not seem to stop.
As I crawled into my bed last night
my 4 yr old little brothers hands curled up around my face
He squeezed my cheeks
and sighed.
I love you SeWo
he says.
And the tears began to flow.
Reality has sunk in
and the bitter-sweet feeling of starting a new adventure
tugs at my heart strings with every beat.
Nervous.
Excited.
Scared.
Sad.
Thankful.
Thankful for the most wonderful Family in the WORLD!
The People who brighten my days
and make the darknes all go away.
I don't know what I will ever do without them
or how I will survive...
But somehow
I will.
Over the years I've realized
what matters.
where I feel at peace.
and who will never stop caring.
I know this new adventure
will provide me with opportunites I cannot even fathom.
That The Lord has heard my every prayer and pleading
and answered me, in the most sincere way...
It will be hard to say goodbye,
But It IS the start to a New Adventure
And I know it's where I am supposed to be.
Much Love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment