Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Im late. Im late. For a very important date!


Daddy.
I don't even know where to begin....
how do i even start?

..............
Happy Happy Fathers Day!
a few days late ;)
but it wouldn't be like me if it were on time, would it?

You mean more than the world to me
and truly I owe all that I am to you and my mother.

Ever since I was a little girl you have been there
at my side.
Guiding me and loving me
all along the way.

Never will I know
just why I am so lucky to have you as my father.
I guess God knew I would need all the help I could get
and that only the BEST would do.

And i thank him.
Each and everyday i thank him
from the bottom of my heart
and with every piece of my soul.

I thank him for
Your strength.
Your courage.
Your heart.
and Your eyes.

For in those eyes I have found my own strength.
Strength to go on.
Strength to overcome.
And strength to never ever give up.

Through you I have seen who I want to be
and who I strive to become.

Thank you for loving me beyond reason.
For guiding me down a path
that not many would take.
For putting up with my tears and tantrums.
And for letting me think I knew it all.....
For teaching me how to serve.
Showing me how to love.
And giving me all that i have.

You are my Hero
and always will be.

I love you more than you will ever know Dad
and I will forever be
Your Little Girl!

xoxo
Selu







No comments:

Post a Comment