Sometimes
I feel lost.
Where am I going?
What am I doing?
and mostly
HOW?
But Tonight
I was reminded of something.
Something simple
yet something so sweet
it will truly last FOREVER......
I'm on a road.
One that I do not know.
Yet one that has been walked down before.
I do not have to pave the path
or even walk down it alone.
I've been given
guardian angels
all along the way.
Some are near
and some are far.
Some on earth
and some above.
But the one who knows me most of all.....
is right here
by my side.
And always will be.
All I have to do is look.
I hope you will too!
xoxo
Me
I feel lost.
Where am I going?
What am I doing?
and mostly
HOW?
But Tonight
I was reminded of something.
Something simple
yet something so sweet
it will truly last FOREVER......
I'm on a road.
One that I do not know.
Yet one that has been walked down before.
I do not have to pave the path
or even walk down it alone.
I've been given
guardian angels
all along the way.
Some are near
and some are far.
Some on earth
and some above.
But the one who knows me most of all.....
is right here
by my side.
And always will be.
All I have to do is look.
I hope you will too!
xoxo
Me



No comments:
Post a Comment