Sometimes
I feel like I'm your mother!
and i know it bugs the crap outta you.
But it's ok :)
because someday
you'll name your oldest daughter after me!
Sometimes
I tell you what to do.
OK maybe alot of times....
But I have only ever wanted the best for you.
Sometimes
I wish we were still little kids.
Who made mud pies, and sailed ships in our backyard.
Sometimes
I wish I could turn back time
and spend more of it with you.
Erase all of the fights we had, and been the bigger person.
Sometimes
I can hit the golf ball further than you.
But then I wake up from my dreams ;)
Sometimes
I wish you were coming to Oklahoma with me.
To be my big, big brother
and my body guard!
To beat up all the bullies
and to be my bestest friend....
Sometimes
I wish we could skip a few years
and we wouldn't have to part...
I am so very proud of you.
More than you will ever know.
You are not perfect
as none of us are.
But to me you have been more!
You've shown me how to live a life
of love and laughter
family and friends
priority and passion.
I do not know what ever i will do
without my best friend.
Who will make me laugh
and cry?
Who will help me move my bed?
Who will bring me water late at night?
and who will beat me up?
BUT
i do know this.
I know that you have things do.
That Heavenly Father has a plan,
He needs the strongest of the strong
and that my brother
is
YOU!
I love you so very much Garrett
and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you!
xoxo
forever and always
Selu



No comments:
Post a Comment