Monday, August 23, 2010

Missing You.

I miss you.

I miss our long talks.
Telling you all my troubles
letting them all out.

You always made it all better.
You never spoke a sour word about anyone
You never lost your temper with me
You never never agreed with me when I was wrong
(which was almost always)
You simply reminded me
to SMILE.

Smile
No matter what!
you would tell me :)

I argued.
I pushed you away.
I slammed doors.
I cried.
Realized you were right once again
and then came back to ask for forgiveness.

But never did I have to ask
because you were always waiting with open arms.

I miss embarrassing you in public
and pretending to be SPECIAL.
I miss grocery shopping with you.
Baking.
Taking walks.
Telling you my stories.

But most of all Mom
I miss your smile.
The smile that lights up my days and reminds me who I am.

Leaving Home was the hardest thing I've ever done.
I worry about you
and how you will get along without me.
BUT REALLY
I worry about me.
Because I don't know how I'll ever get along without you by my side.

Sure we can call and talk
Ill come home for holidays
and we'll go for our walks then.
But Mommy I just want you to know....
I Love You!
And I always will.

Your my hero
the person I look to be like each and everyday.

I miss you like crazy
But I do know that the distance between us
has only made me love you more
and never will that change!

I love you Momma
xoxo
Forever and Always

Selu Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment