Well I made it!
The drive was long.
The tears were many.
And my excitement level is on OVERLOAD!
Never in my life did I expect to move so far away from home.
And now
I know why....
First off
I miss my dear mothers cooking like a chubby kid misses cake!
I miss snuggling into Connors chubby little cheeks each day
I miss hearing Olivia laugh.
and Tyler cry.
I miss getting pushed around by all my LITTLE brothers.
I miss the mountains.
The dry heat.
and even Dad bugging me to go out and practice.
I miss it all!
The good and the bad
And Ive cried
SO many tears its a joke.
BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
I love it here :)
My house is the cutest little thing!
My roommates/teammates
are AMAZING!
My coach
well he's a little crazy
But so is my Dad ;)
and i LOVE IT!
Sometimes I wonder why I am here.
Why I decided to come to this TINSY little town in Oklahoma...
But i do know I'm here for a reason.
Ive already learned SO MUCH in the short time that I have been here.
And I know I will only continue to learn more.
It's hard
being so far away from home.
and sometimes I just wanna pack up my bags and go back!
But each time I fall to my knees
a loving father in heaven so gently and tenderly
wraps his arms around me
and reminds me that I have a purpose here!
One that cannot be fulfilled at home.
I look forward to the future with excitement and hope
I cannot wait to see where this journey may take me
it's not going to be easy
But then again good things never are.
And that is why we live :)
To open our minds and hearts to new possibilities
new adventures
To go through out each and everyday
living each moment the best way possible.
Knowing that never are we perfect
never are we alone
and never, ever will our Father in Heaven leave us.
I know I'm on a new path
one that he has lead me to
and one that he will walk down with me.
And I will forever love him for that.
Love, Selu Marie xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment