Ever since I was a little girl
Mom said I was just like you.
I pretended that I wasn't.
You are CRAZY ;)
and I used to think I wasn't.
But deep down inside
I've always loved being like you.
We butted heads.
and some nights i went to bed
promising my self i would never speak to you again.
But a plate of your home made french toast
and a warm hug the next morning
was all it took to make that all go away.
We yelled alot.
Sometimes in public.
Usually on the driving range...
But i never minded much
not even the funny looks we got ;)
You make jokes
that aren't funny!
But I laugh anyways,
because its funny that you think your so funny.
You always know just what to say to make me mad
but then again,
you also know exactly how to make things all better....
You know how to push me
to the point of exhaustion and anger.
But you also know when to stop.
when i need my space.
and when i need your smile.
You've given me strength beyond my own.
And taught me
to NEVER, EVER give up!
I don't know what I ever did to deserve a Dad like you!
But I do know,
I wouldnt have made it without you.
this song will always remind me of you........
and just so you know
Dad, I sure do Love You!!!
" Gotta hold on easy as I let you go,
gonna tell you how much i love you
though you think you already know......
I remember you looked like an angel wrapped in pink
so soft and warm.
You had me wrapped around your finger
since the day you were born.
Your beautiful baby from the outside in
chase your dreams
but always know the road that will lead you home again.
Go on take on this whole world,
but to me ya know you'll always be
My Little Girl!
When you were in trouble that crooked little smile
could melt my heart of stone.
I look at you've I've turned around and you've almost grown.
Sometimes your asleep I whisper "I Love You"
in the moonlight at your door.
As I walk away I hear you say, "Daddy Love you more!"
Your beautiful baby from the outside in
Chase your dreams but always know the road
that will lead you home again.
Go on take on this whole world
But to me you know you'll always be My Little Girl
.................
And I'll always be
Your Little Girl
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment