Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Un Problemo....


So.....
lately
I've had a really
and I mean
REALLY
bad sweet tooth!

actually
who am i kidding?
it hasn't just been lately...
I've always been a sucker for the sweet stuff :)

And not just for ONE certain thing
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING sweet
makes my mouth water
and I JUST CAN'T turn it down!
But I mean who can turn things down that look SO DELICIOUS???


Well apparently NOT me!

It's definitely a big weakness of mine
and the problem is
I am constantly
running, working out, golfing, walking, jumping, dancing
you get the picture...
SO when I eat sweets I tell myself it's ok
because "i'll just burn it off tomorrow @ workouts!"
hmmmm......
I'm gonna work on it :)
but as for the moment.......
I'm off to bake cupcakes with the teammates.
Maybe tomorrow?

Hope you're enjoying this month of Sugar and Sweets :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment