Monday, February 7, 2011

sNOw days!


Well, so much for moving to a state with warmer weather....
In all my years living in Utah
I NEVER had more than 1 snow day in the same school year
Let alone FOUR snow days, consecutively,
in the SAME WEEK!

I blame it mostly on the face that
Oklahomans DO NOT know how to drive
let alone FUNCTION when it snows!

I mean honestly it was NOTHING
compared to the blizzards and snowstorms of Utah
yet this storm cause utter chaos around these parts.

And as you can imagine being stuck in a house with
3 CRAZY GIRLS for four days
can be a little intense.

BUT it was kinda nice :)
No one has ever had to beg ME to sleep in
and watching movies
and reading all day was a nice little breather.

And after the weather cleared up a bit
I got to spend my weekend with

him and her

and this PRECIOUS little one
which ALWAYS makes my weekends just
THAT much better :)

Although I will admit being back on schedule
today was
AWESOME!
There is just something about getting things done
and feeling accomplished at the close of the day :)

BUT.....
It seems there is another storm headed our way
So we may be snowed in
AGAIN for the remainder of the week :(
But I'm really hoping it's just hype
because

this........
is CALLING MY NAME!


Hope your enjoying your start to the new week!
Make it a good one :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment