This week I found a new window
one I haven't ever looked through before.

For me this week was all about
AnSwErS.
Answers to questions.
Answers to thoughts.
Answers to situations.
Until about.....
well NOW
I used to think that answers were a distinct yes go this way, or no go that way!
Maybe it's just because I personally have such a hard time
making BIG decisions.
OR
Maybe it's because I HATE HATE HATE being wrong,
and always want to feel certain about what I am doing
But this week a few answers came to me
they were not distinct
they were not loud or harsh or impressive
The answers were slow.
soft.
quiet.
calm.
and when they came
they weren't really what I was wanting to hear....
Now although they were ALL of the above ^
they were also VERY
clear!
And I thank an ever so loving Father above who patiently and lovingly
sends these answers my way.
I know it may seem
repetitive
ridiculous
and somewhat
overwhelming,
but BELIEVE me
If God can get answers into this crazy head of mine
he can most certainly get them to Y O U!
All you have to do is Ask.
Then wait,
patiently,
quietly,
and maybe even for a certain period of time
but they WILL come :)
pinky promise!
Hope you enjoyed this week of LOVE!
sending all mine your way
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment