my dearest Grandpa Jack.
if she were here today.......
she would smile :)
and laugh.
She'd say "Happy Birthday my Jack-y Boy!
Your sure getting old.
Oh YUCK, that makes me even older!"
She'd want to make you dinner
maybe her special Spaghetti sauce
would join you for the occasion.
She may burn it just a little,
and the noodles may have been just a bit too soggy.
But no matter.
You would have eaten it all
and told her how wonderful it was.
She'd give you a special birthday card
that she picked out just for you.
She'd tell you silly stories about
the little boy you used to be....
Then you probably would have played a game
dominoes, or rummy cube, or maybe even cards.
If you beat her
she would have thought you cheated ;)
but she would laugh and smile too!
She would wish you happy birthday
and squeeze you oh so tight!
And tell you how she loved her son
and how he'd made her happy.
But today....
I know she's smiling down on you :)
and so is Grandpa too.
Their sending you the BEST Birthday wishes
you've ever had before!
They miss you, and they love you
your the best son they could have ever had.....
~
oh Grandpa
how i LOVE you so!
and how I wish that i were there with you
Today.
To wish you all the best of wishes,
to sing to you and smile :)
To give you a BaZillion kisses,
and A trillion great big hugs
To eat your birthday cake with you.
and don't forget the Breyers!
I would let you do my hair
since you are the very best at that :)
I'd take an evening walk with you
and even hold your hand.
Just like I did when I was little,
how I thought you were SO GrAnD!
Now your 66 and so many years have passed
but with each and every year
I have many memories to last.....
You've shown me many things dear Grandpa
so many, many times.
You've given me the strength and strife to rise above life's trials.
You given me my mother dear
and my sweetest Auntie Kerstin.
You've loved my dear sweet grandmother
with every waking hour.
You've given me a loving home
to come to anytime.
You've given me a straight stone path
in which I hope to follow.
And shown me how to live each day
with a never ending sMiLe :)
Grandpa,
I could go on for years and years
about how GRAND you are.
But Grandpa most of all I'd like for you to know,
you've given
Me
the GreaTest gift of all.....
You've given me
your
LOVE.
You've loved ME
with all your heart and soul and never held it back.
I've felt it in your strong and steady arms,
in your warm and cozy hugs.
I saw it in your very eyes
as you buried your sweet mother.
I've known it since I was a little, tiny girl....
and never has it ceased.
And so Dear Grandpa
i just want you to know
I
LOVE
YOU!
and i ALWAYS will :)
Happy Happy Birthday Grandpa!
May there be many many more.
xoxo
Selu
if she were here today.......she would smile :)
and laugh.
She'd say "Happy Birthday my Jack-y Boy!
Your sure getting old.
Oh YUCK, that makes me even older!"
She'd want to make you dinner
maybe her special Spaghetti sauce
would join you for the occasion.
She may burn it just a little,
and the noodles may have been just a bit too soggy.
But no matter.
You would have eaten it all
and told her how wonderful it was.
She'd give you a special birthday card
that she picked out just for you.
She'd tell you silly stories about
the little boy you used to be....
Then you probably would have played a game
dominoes, or rummy cube, or maybe even cards.
If you beat her
she would have thought you cheated ;)
but she would laugh and smile too!
She would wish you happy birthday
and squeeze you oh so tight!
And tell you how she loved her son
and how he'd made her happy.
But today....
I know she's smiling down on you :)
and so is Grandpa too.
Their sending you the BEST Birthday wishes
you've ever had before!
They miss you, and they love you
your the best son they could have ever had.....
~
oh Grandpa
how i LOVE you so!
and how I wish that i were there with you
Today.
To wish you all the best of wishes,
to sing to you and smile :)
To give you a BaZillion kisses,
and A trillion great big hugs
To eat your birthday cake with you.
and don't forget the Breyers!
I would let you do my hair
since you are the very best at that :)
I'd take an evening walk with you
and even hold your hand.
Just like I did when I was little,
how I thought you were SO GrAnD!
Now your 66 and so many years have passed
but with each and every year
I have many memories to last.....
You've shown me many things dear Grandpa
so many, many times.
You've given me the strength and strife to rise above life's trials.
You given me my mother dear
and my sweetest Auntie Kerstin.
You've loved my dear sweet grandmother
with every waking hour.
You've given me a loving home
to come to anytime.
You've given me a straight stone path
in which I hope to follow.
And shown me how to live each day
with a never ending sMiLe :)
Grandpa,
I could go on for years and years
about how GRAND you are.
But Grandpa most of all I'd like for you to know,
you've given
Me
the GreaTest gift of all.....
You've given me
your
LOVE.
You've loved ME
with all your heart and soul and never held it back.
I've felt it in your strong and steady arms,
in your warm and cozy hugs.
I saw it in your very eyes
as you buried your sweet mother.
I've known it since I was a little, tiny girl....
and never has it ceased.
And so Dear Grandpa
i just want you to know
I
LOVE
YOU!
and i ALWAYS will :)
Happy Happy Birthday Grandpa!
May there be many many more.
xoxo
Selu



No comments:
Post a Comment