This morning I was
here...

but I found a place far from here....
somewhere that I have been missing for quite some time.
The peace and love I feel at the temple
is something I treasure with all my heart.
As I enter those doors
my every day cares and wants seem to vanish
and the love from my Father in Heaven
fills my heart once more....
After my visits here
I am
refreshed
strengthened
and anchored
in the arms of a loving savior
whom is ALWAYS there...
sometimes i just,
forget.
i SO looked forward to the day
I can enter those doors with family and friends...
to be sealed to that "man of my dreams"
for
Time and All Eternity!
* don't worry I still have much to do before I find him!
but if you see him, send him my way! ;)*
On the days that seem so hard, and endless, and frustrating
these thoughts keep me going and they forever will....
I LOVE to see the temple
I'm going there SOMEDAY!
Loves & Hugs
xoxo,
Selu
here...

but I found a place far from here....
somewhere that I have been missing for quite some time.
The peace and love I feel at the temple
is something I treasure with all my heart.
As I enter those doors
my every day cares and wants seem to vanish
and the love from my Father in Heaven
fills my heart once more....
After my visits here
I am
refreshed
strengthened
and anchored
in the arms of a loving savior
whom is ALWAYS there...
sometimes i just,
forget.
i SO looked forward to the day
I can enter those doors with family and friends...
to be sealed to that "man of my dreams"
for
Time and All Eternity!
* don't worry I still have much to do before I find him!
but if you see him, send him my way! ;)*
On the days that seem so hard, and endless, and frustrating
these thoughts keep me going and they forever will....
I LOVE to see the temple
I'm going there SOMEDAY!
Loves & Hugs
xoxo,
Selu



No comments:
Post a Comment