So.....
in approximately 24 hours i will no longer be a teenager.
And over the past few months i've thought about it
ALOT.
one day
i even
CRIED.
yes i know
pretty PaThETiC
But really who wants to get old and wrinkly!?
NOT ME!
BUTTTTT.......
the more i thought about it
the more Grateful i became.
the more,
hopeful.
excited.
and even anxious
for what the future may bring.
I do not know where I will be 20 years from now.
I do not know what i will look like
act like
or if i will even still be here.
But i do have hopes :)
Hopes that I can someday find my true love
my best friend
and
marry him FOR EVER and EVER.
Become a mother
and LOVE my children like i too have been loved.
Build a home
a sanctuary
for others to come to
when looking for a place of solace and strength
See the World
and the beautiful wonders God has blessed us with.
Serve the Lord with all that I have
and LOVE him with all my heart!
The last 20 years have been more than I ever imagined
loss.
heartache.
struggle.
questions.
answers.
love.
strength.
hope.
and power.
Each have found me,
and although I still have questions about
MANY
many
things
I do know this.....
as hard as i may try
20 more years will come
I will get old an wrinkly :(
times of hardship and trial will most likely come again.
BUT
I will FOREVER know the things i know now.
Christ
is
MY best friend!
He has found me at my lowest points
and carried me to where I now can stand.
He will never leave me.
FAMILY
has been and forever will be HERE.
at my side
all along the way.
and lastly
even if i do last 20 more years....
They will be WONDERFUL :)
and i will dance
and smile
All along the way!

so
in other words
BRING ON the next 20 years!
(just hold off on the wrinkles for now)
in approximately 24 hours i will no longer be a teenager.
And over the past few months i've thought about it
ALOT.
one day
i even
CRIED.
yes i know
pretty PaThETiC
But really who wants to get old and wrinkly!?
NOT ME!
BUTTTTT.......
the more i thought about it
the more Grateful i became.
the more,
hopeful.
excited.
and even anxious
for what the future may bring.
I do not know where I will be 20 years from now.
I do not know what i will look like
act like
or if i will even still be here.
But i do have hopes :)
Hopes that I can someday find my true love
my best friend
and
marry him FOR EVER and EVER.
Become a mother
and LOVE my children like i too have been loved.
Build a home
a sanctuary
for others to come to
when looking for a place of solace and strength
See the World
and the beautiful wonders God has blessed us with.
Serve the Lord with all that I have
and LOVE him with all my heart!
The last 20 years have been more than I ever imagined
loss.
heartache.
struggle.
questions.
answers.
love.
strength.
hope.
and power.
Each have found me,
and although I still have questions about
MANY
many
things
I do know this.....
as hard as i may try
20 more years will come
I will get old an wrinkly :(
times of hardship and trial will most likely come again.
BUT
I will FOREVER know the things i know now.
Christ
is
MY best friend!
He has found me at my lowest points
and carried me to where I now can stand.
He will never leave me.
FAMILY
has been and forever will be HERE.
at my side
all along the way.
and lastly
even if i do last 20 more years....
They will be WONDERFUL :)
and i will dance
and smile
All along the way!

so
in other words
BRING ON the next 20 years!
(just hold off on the wrinkles for now)



No comments:
Post a Comment