Oh my dearest Grandpa Jack

Happy Happy Birthday!
(a day late :) )
How grateful I am for you,
for all you've given me.
Without you and your sweet angel companion
I would not be where I am today.
Since I was a little girl
I always knew I could find love in your arms.
Thank you for loving me
for being a strength I could always rely upon
and for having a home which I could call my own.
As I've watched you over the years
I've come to see the wonderful man
that my grandma fell in love with as a young girl.
I only hope that someday
I will be able to marry a man just like you.
Thank you for raising a my Mother
for giving her that light in her eyes
and blessing her with your wonderful wisdom.
Thank you for loving my father as your own son
for loving him and accepting him as he is.
I love you more than words can say
Hope you had a Wonderful and Happy Birthday
and many many more to come!
xoxo
Always & Forever
Selu Marie









No comments:
Post a Comment