Saturday, March 31, 2012

BLESSED!


Promise I will catch up on all the madness SOON!
But as for now
I'm going to enjoy
this

with these lovelies

“Reflect … on the unique phenomenon that general conference itself is—what we as Latter-day Saints believe such conferences to be and what we invite the world to hear and observe about them. We testify to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people that God not only lives but also that He speaks.”
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

“the servants of the Lord will counsel us. You may listen with anxious ears and hearts, or you may turn that counsel aside. … What you shall gain will depend not so much upon their preparation of the messages as upon your preparation for them.”
- President Boyd K. Packer

“If you trust God enough to listen for His message in every sermon, song, and prayer in this conference, you will find it. If you then go and do what He would have you do, your power to trust Him will grow, and in time you will be overwhelmed with gratitude to find that He has come to trust you.”
- President Henry B. Eyring

Whether you've been thoroughly enriched
by the words of Conference before
or you've never had the wonderful opportunity
I encourage you to do so.
It will change your life
as it has mine.

ENJOY every minute.
I know I will
xoxo

Selu Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment