Ever have one of those moments where you feel like
EVERYTHING
that could go wrong has
and you feel as though things couldn't possibly
get ANY worse,
but then they do????
I had one of those moments today.
It was rough.
I was frustrated.
I was upset.
I felt hurt
and mad
and angry
and JUST SO DARN frustrated!
Sometimes I find myself comparing my personal efforts and outcomes
to those of others around me.
Sometimes I question whether or not my efforts are worthwhile.
Sometimes I plead, and beg, and bother, and pester
( and i'm sure annoy)
the big man upstairs.
Sometimes I wonder why he believes I can handle SO much.
but SOMETIMES
when I listen real intently
I hear his urging encouragements
and I gain the strength to go on.
It isn't easy
as life hardly ever is.
But by simply finding that tiny bit of strength
to keep going,
to get up,
and move forward,
we build upon our power to overcome.
step by step
piece by piece
moment by moment
And one day,
things WILL happen!
Miracles will occur
Trials will be concurred
and success will be meaningful.
So enjoy the ride!
Smile along the way :)
smell the roses
and when God sends you love disguised as trials
be patient
keep going
believe in your abilities
and most importantly
LISTEN.




No comments:
Post a Comment