PHEW!
I think I can now say
that after
daily naps,
my mommas cookin,
sleeping in for a week,
and snuggles with Connor, Olivia, and Tyler
I have officially recovered from the madness and stress of Finals!
WOW
is all I can say :)
I truly feel so accomplished by just being able to say that I Made it!
There were so many times
when all I wanted to do was run home to my momma
and cry.
And well to say the least
there were some very long (yes, tearful)
phone conversations between my dear mother and I over the last few months
But truly and honestly
I wouldn't trade it for the World!
I've learned more about myself than I ever thought possible
and the relationships I have made will last forever.
It's been hard
(biggest UNDERstatement of the year)
BUT
being thousands of miles away from home,
living on my own,
enrolled in 16 college credits,
Golfing,
fulfilling designated driver duties,
having frosting/peanut butter fights,
pulling more all nighters in 1 week than I ever have in my entire life,
and gaining 6 new sisters,
has been one of the best experiences of my life.









And I cannot wait for the second half to Begin :)
BUT
for now
I am thoroughly enjoying a life at ease.
Days that consist of
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S home cooked meals,
naps on a daily basis,
snuggle time with siblings,
my favorite christmas movies,
time with Dad,
time with Mom,
and anything else that may just pop up.
And you best believe I will soak up EVERY minute of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment