Saturday, May 8, 2010

To you Mother. My dearest friend.


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Mothers Day
to each and every
mother
grandmother
future mother
and sister
(yes Sister! because more often than not i feel like my siblings mother)

I am so VERY lucky to have

the dearest and kindest

Mother IN THE WORLD!

As I'm sure all mothers may attest
raising children is anything but an easy task.
And to raise 12
is something not many could do.

Words can not even begin to express what she means to me....
and i don't know what i would ever do without her.
As a little girl i never fully recognized the
AMAZING woman that she is...
and out of all her dozen
I know i have been the hardest to raise....

BUT

never once has she complained!
and if you know my mother
you know its true!
she never fails to see the good in people
and you will NEVER hear a rude comment from her mouth.
I know that no other woman on the face of this planet
could have handled
ME.
and probably wouldn't want to
But for some odd reason she agreed to put up with me :)
and i am forever grateful to her
for the Mother she has been, and continues to be to me.

Yes.
She is my mother.
But mother to me
means more than the woman who brought me into this world.

for me
Mother means......

monster exterminator.
ghost buster.
prom dress finder.
late night talks
about nothing really in particular.
mathematician.
scientist.
chef.
english professor.
singer.
song writer.
taxi driver.
coach.
costume designer.
seamstress.
consultant
(on anything and EVERYTHING)
nurse.
doctor.
dancer.
cheerleader.
and the list could very well go on
FOREVER.

but mostly to Me
she is
my best friend.


No one in the world knows me like my mother.
Knows when i am hiding my tears.
Knows when I need to talk
and when i won't.
Knows my deepest and darkest fears
and how to make them all go away.
Knows where I have been and what I've been doing
without me even saying a word....

She laughs when I do.
Smiles when I smile :)
hurts when I am in pain
sheds tears over my sorrows
and Holds me close when I feel the world is crashing down.

Never in my life will I ever love someone more than I love my mother!
i live to see the joy in her smile
the light in her eyes
and the hope in her heart.

And I will forever be grateful to her for the life she has given me.
and the love she has shown....

Thank You Mom
for being the most wonderful mother
a little girl could ask for.

I only hope and pray
that someday I may come somewhat close to being
the mother that you have been to me.

I don't know what I will do without you when I leave home
But i do know that it will never be the same....
Thank you for loving me without fail
and never giving less than your whole heart.

You are my hero and always will be!

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
Happy Mothers Day!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment